Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Big Day

On Sept. 16th (my original due date) we got to take Rachel home!!! How ecstatic is that?! Wow, God's so good. We spent the night before in the hospital with her (it's their way of letting you "test drive" your kid). It was actually a great experience because the nursing staff was right across the hall for anything we needed. The doctors and nurses were all great. We were so thankful to have the NICU in our home town. I have to thank all the doctors and nurses that I can remember caring for my precious Rachel: Thank you to Dr. Harlan, Dr. Brigges, Dr. Cox, Dr. Murthy, Audry, Allison, Dale, Claire, Patty, Jean, and thanks to all the other wonderful nurses that I cannot recall your name. You all did a FANTASTIC job with our little one. Many thanks to Dr. Shaw for his great care for me while I was in the hospital and thanks to Dr. Alexander for continuing to care for Rachel. My utmost thanks to My Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ for all Your work in our lives. Rachel would have never made it this far without You.

No comments: